A local we can count on
Beau is a Bathurst local, he went to Bathurst High School before completing a Trade in Motor Trimming. He has been active in many local sports like basketball, football and water polo. Beau joined the NSW Police Force to keep our community safe and wants to make sure our area gets its fair share.
Serving our community
Beau works across the Central West as a Senior Constable and a Police Prosecutor. He has seen how the NSW Liberal-National cuts to services like schools and hospitals has hurt our community. Beau knows what our community needs to become an even better place to live, work, and raise a family.
Standing up for us
Paul Toole and the Nationals have cut local services and let our community down. Beau will stand up for us and:
- Ease the cost of living for local families by putting downward pressure on electricity prices;
- Defend local health services from further cuts by the Liberal- National Government;
- Fight for more investment in our local schools and TAFE;
- Fight for regional jobs and a strong local economy that values and supports working families; and
- Stop the Liberals and Nationals $2.2 billion splurge on Sydney Stadiums.